Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Home of the Tango Mike DX Group - Transmission1's very own CB/11m DX group. All club related chat, QSL Card downloads and membership issues/requests to be posted here.
Zulu-Nine-Zero
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Apr 2025, 12:59
Call Sign: Zulu90

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024

Post by Zulu-Nine-Zero »

Hello, am requesting a TM call sign please.


I'm Sean, Division 68, am in South County Down in N. Ireland, and whatever No. is available will work with me.

Many thanks, 73's

Z90.
landb84
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Apr 2025, 18:40
Call Sign: TM8484
Location: Essex

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024

Post by landb84 »

Hi I am new to TMDX and would like to apply for a call sign 26-TM-8484

Many Thanks Brian Essex
Newby
carandasc
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Jun 2025, 20:58

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024

Post by carandasc »

Hi from Andy - Ticino, Switzerland.

I would like to request number 15-TM-67.

Thank you in advance.
73' Andy.
User avatar
Mark-in-Essex
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 1484
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 09:22
Location: Lanzarote

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024

Post by Mark-in-Essex »

Transmission1 wrote: 01 May 2024, 10:40
Mark-in-Essex wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 16:27 Afternoon all .....may I request 34TM037 and stick it in my locker for a bit, as we are relocalting to the Canary Islands June 2025.....many thanks Mark 26TM037
Hi Mark

No problem, I've added your call already to 34 division with a note saying active from June 25. Once you know your exact location let me know and I'll update accordingly :) It's reserved for now.
Cheers Simon.... Now living in the Canaries on the Island of Lanzarote since Febuary 2025.
350m ASL too, so hoping for some good DX once the station is finished and set up :)
Image
Dexter
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Jun 2025, 20:12

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024

Post by Dexter »

Hello, am requesting a TM call sign please.

I’m Dexter,located in Wiltshire uk and would like the next available call sign please

Many thanks
Pod600
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Jul 2025, 09:56

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024

Post by Pod600 »

Hi, I would like to request a TM call sign please.

I’m Marc and located in Kent UK and would like the next available call sign please

73’ Marc
HansNz
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Jul 2025, 04:21
Call Sign: 41E085
Location: Central hawkes bay, new zealand

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by HansNz »

Hi, a rather ancient dxer here called HansNz, from the 70's 80's 90's situated in the Hawkes Bay Region in the north island of New Zealand,
Looking to get the call sign 41TM085 if possible
Many thanks, 73's
Hans 41E985, HO372,
Hans
Central Hawkes Bay
North Island
New Zealand
caesar
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Jul 2025, 16:53
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by caesar »

Hello, I would like to request a TM call sign please.

Name: Caesar
Division/DXCC/Country Number: 161
Location: Central Poland
Desired unit number: 161TM3626

All the best, 73!
Shauni68
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Mar 2025, 09:26
Call Sign: M0IMM

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by Shauni68 »

Hi, I would like to request a TM call sign please.

I’m Shaun and located in Staffordshire UK and would like the next available call sign please.

Many thanks :D
echo charlie 1
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 Sep 2025, 22:38

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by echo charlie 1 »

Hi i would like to request 163-TM-1966 - Ean ( echo Charlie ), Vale of glamorgan if possible

Many thanks

Ean
JuanCarlosTalamantes
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Sep 2025, 19:11

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by JuanCarlosTalamantes »

Hello there. Could I request a callsign please?

Juan - 26 - East Midlands - 6175


The reason I chose East Midlands is that I move around a lot and mostly live in Nottingham and Skegness which are both in the East Midlands.
LaughingDuck
Regular
Regular
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2025, 08:42
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by LaughingDuck »

Hi, I lost my log in, used to be Knobby 26TM155
Any idea what I can do ?
PSABIN8951
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 14:47

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by PSABIN8951 »

Hi there,
Could I request callsign 26-TM-6900, Name Paul, QTH Exeter, Devon, UK
Thank you
Craig_JB
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Oct 2025, 15:18

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by Craig_JB »

Hi there,

Could I request callsign 26-TM-6060, Name Craig, QTH Derby, UK

Thanks
crazies66
Registered New User
Registered New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Oct 2025, 11:20

Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025

Post by crazies66 »

hello all admins im new to TMDX and would like to apply for a call sign 26-TM-41097
have been on radios since late 70's but never joined a freeband club
my name is keith and im in leicester east mids
Post Reply