Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
-
Zulu-Nine-Zero
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 26 Apr 2025, 12:59
- Call Sign: Zulu90
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hello, am requesting a TM call sign please.
I'm Sean, Division 68, am in South County Down in N. Ireland, and whatever No. is available will work with me.
Many thanks, 73's
Z90.
I'm Sean, Division 68, am in South County Down in N. Ireland, and whatever No. is available will work with me.
Many thanks, 73's
Z90.
-
landb84
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Apr 2025, 18:40
- Call Sign: TM8484
- Location: Essex
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hi I am new to TMDX and would like to apply for a call sign 26-TM-8484
Many Thanks Brian Essex
Many Thanks Brian Essex
Newby
-
carandasc
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Jun 2025, 20:58
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hi from Andy - Ticino, Switzerland.
I would like to request number 15-TM-67.
Thank you in advance.
73' Andy.
I would like to request number 15-TM-67.
Thank you in advance.
73' Andy.
- Mark-in-Essex
- Top Poster

- Posts: 1484
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 09:22
- Location: Lanzarote
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Cheers Simon.... Now living in the Canaries on the Island of Lanzarote since Febuary 2025.Transmission1 wrote: 01 May 2024, 10:40Hi MarkMark-in-Essex wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 16:27 Afternoon all .....may I request 34TM037 and stick it in my locker for a bit, as we are relocalting to the Canary Islands June 2025.....many thanks Mark 26TM037
No problem, I've added your call already to 34 division with a note saying active from June 25. Once you know your exact location let me know and I'll update accordinglyIt's reserved for now.
350m ASL too, so hoping for some good DX once the station is finished and set up

-
Dexter
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25 Jun 2025, 20:12
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hello, am requesting a TM call sign please.
I’m Dexter,located in Wiltshire uk and would like the next available call sign please
Many thanks
I’m Dexter,located in Wiltshire uk and would like the next available call sign please
Many thanks
-
Pod600
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 01 Jul 2025, 09:56
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hi, I would like to request a TM call sign please.
I’m Marc and located in Kent UK and would like the next available call sign please
73’ Marc
I’m Marc and located in Kent UK and would like the next available call sign please
73’ Marc
-
HansNz
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 28 Jul 2025, 04:21
- Call Sign: 41E085
- Location: Central hawkes bay, new zealand
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hi, a rather ancient dxer here called HansNz, from the 70's 80's 90's situated in the Hawkes Bay Region in the north island of New Zealand,
Looking to get the call sign 41TM085 if possible
Many thanks, 73's
Hans 41E985, HO372,
Looking to get the call sign 41TM085 if possible
Many thanks, 73's
Hans 41E985, HO372,
Hans
Central Hawkes Bay
North Island
New Zealand
Central Hawkes Bay
North Island
New Zealand
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hello, I would like to request a TM call sign please.
Name: Caesar
Division/DXCC/Country Number: 161
Location: Central Poland
Desired unit number: 161TM3626
All the best, 73!
Name: Caesar
Division/DXCC/Country Number: 161
Location: Central Poland
Desired unit number: 161TM3626
All the best, 73!
-
Shauni68
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Mar 2025, 09:26
- Call Sign: M0IMM
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hi, I would like to request a TM call sign please.
I’m Shaun and located in Staffordshire UK and would like the next available call sign please.
Many thanks
I’m Shaun and located in Staffordshire UK and would like the next available call sign please.
Many thanks
-
echo charlie 1
- Registered New User

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 02 Sep 2025, 22:38
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hi i would like to request 163-TM-1966 - Ean ( echo Charlie ), Vale of glamorgan if possible
Many thanks
Ean
Many thanks
Ean
-
JuanCarlosTalamantes
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Sep 2025, 19:11
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hello there. Could I request a callsign please?
Juan - 26 - East Midlands - 6175
The reason I chose East Midlands is that I move around a lot and mostly live in Nottingham and Skegness which are both in the East Midlands.
Juan - 26 - East Midlands - 6175
The reason I chose East Midlands is that I move around a lot and mostly live in Nottingham and Skegness which are both in the East Midlands.
-
LaughingDuck
- Regular

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 28 Jul 2025, 08:42
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hi, I lost my log in, used to be Knobby 26TM155
Any idea what I can do ?
Any idea what I can do ?
-
PSABIN8951
- Regular

- Posts: 86
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 14:47
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hi there,
Could I request callsign 26-TM-6900, Name Paul, QTH Exeter, Devon, UK
Thank you
Could I request callsign 26-TM-6900, Name Paul, QTH Exeter, Devon, UK
Thank you
-
Craig_JB
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 07 Oct 2025, 15:18
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
Hi there,
Could I request callsign 26-TM-6060, Name Craig, QTH Derby, UK
Thanks
Could I request callsign 26-TM-6060, Name Craig, QTH Derby, UK
Thanks
-
crazies66
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 18 Oct 2025, 11:20
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
hello all admins im new to TMDX and would like to apply for a call sign 26-TM-41097
have been on radios since late 70's but never joined a freeband club
my name is keith and im in leicester east mids
have been on radios since late 70's but never joined a freeband club
my name is keith and im in leicester east mids