Tango Mike Membership Requests 2025
-
Old Fart
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Feb 2024, 16:57
- Location: Simcoe County, Ontario, CA
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hello
I would like to request number 9TM348
I reside in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
73's
Pete
I would like to request number 9TM348
I reside in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
73's
Pete
-
wikisoft
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25 Jul 2024, 14:17
- Call Sign: 30LO3858
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hola muy buenas mi nombre es francisco de la localidad de nijar almeria españa
me gustaria si esta disponible el indicativo 30 TM 041
73s
Hello, very good, my name is Francisco from the town of Nijar, Almeria, Spain.
I would like if the callsign 30 TM 041 is available
73s
me gustaria si esta disponible el indicativo 30 TM 041
73s
Hello, very good, my name is Francisco from the town of Nijar, Almeria, Spain.
I would like if the callsign 30 TM 041 is available
73s
Last edited by Buick Mackane on 25 Jul 2024, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translation
Reason: Translation
-
Turner
- New User

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 05 Aug 2024, 22:06
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Call sign request:
Chris
26 Division
Haslingden, Lancashire.
26TM762
Many thanks.
Chris
26 Division
Haslingden, Lancashire.
26TM762
Many thanks.
-
Turner
- New User

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 05 Aug 2024, 22:06
-
Unit_501
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 13 Aug 2024, 17:11
- Call Sign: KP4TV
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hello greeting’s from Puerto Rico and i would appreciate if i can request call sign 11TM501 - Leo
Thank’s and have a good DXing
73s
Thank’s and have a good DXing
73s
-
radar
- Regular

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 24 Feb 2021, 08:55
- Call Sign: EA7KNK
- Location: Galera, Granada, Spain
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
can i request 30tm225 i already have 26tm225 as i now live in spain
-
Rr2A
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 19 Aug 2024, 06:48
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hi, I‘m Tino. I request number 13TM2610. I’m from Germany, Berlin.
-
1ch5_an
- Regular

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 27 Aug 2024, 16:34
- Call Sign: YB6CX
- Location: NJ94ag
- Contact:
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
* Name .ichsan
* Decision. . 91 Indonesia
* Location. . Aceh Indonesia
* Desired unit number . chan-91-aceh-073
* Decision. . 91 Indonesia
* Location. . Aceh Indonesia
* Desired unit number . chan-91-aceh-073
-
mattobr
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 07 Sep 2024, 18:55
- Call Sign: G7OBR
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
hi
i would like to request call sign 26 TM 1296 Matt , Spalding , Lincolnshire
thanks
i would like to request call sign 26 TM 1296 Matt , Spalding , Lincolnshire
thanks
-
Mightywho01
- New User

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 16 Sep 2024, 13:23
- Call Sign: TM763
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Good Afternoon
Could I request a Call sign Please your next available will do nicely, I'm south UK first name Lewis
Could I request a Call sign Please your next available will do nicely, I'm south UK first name Lewis
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!
-
radar
- Regular

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 24 Feb 2021, 08:55
- Call Sign: EA7KNK
- Location: Galera, Granada, Spain
-
Johnjib
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Oct 2024, 01:50
- Call Sign: M0JNJ
- Location: Lowestoft, UK
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hi I would like to join and have a number, John(M0JNJ) 26, Lowestoft, 26-TM-1666 ? please
-
Mark 326
- Registered New User

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 20 Oct 2024, 14:17
- Call Sign: 2TM326
- Location: North Florida USA
-
Rainer
- Registered New User

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Oct 2024, 10:07
- Call Sign: 13HN596
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hello, I'm Rainer and I've been using the 11 meter band with enthusiasm since 1983. I would love to become a member of the TM.
Here are the details:
* Name (Just first name will do!)
Rainer (North Germany)
* Division/DXCC/Country Number
13 Germany
ITU Zone 28
CQ Zone 14
Country Code DE
* Location
Neumünster
QTH-Locator: JO44XB (54.0757° N / 9.9815° E)
* Desired unit number
13-TM-596
Alternate: 13-TM-590, 13-TM-598, 13-TM-597
Thanks and 73
Rainer
Here are the details:
* Name (Just first name will do!)
Rainer (North Germany)
* Division/DXCC/Country Number
13 Germany
ITU Zone 28
CQ Zone 14
Country Code DE
* Location
Neumünster
QTH-Locator: JO44XB (54.0757° N / 9.9815° E)
* Desired unit number
13-TM-596
Alternate: 13-TM-590, 13-TM-598, 13-TM-597
Thanks and 73
Rainer
-
acerimmer57
- New User

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 21 Jan 2021, 14:01
Re: Tango Mike Membership Requests 2024
Hi and good afternoon - would like to request callsign as 163 - tm - 882 please - name is john and live in pembrokeshire - wales - many thanks